Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Meme

Thanksgiving Meme

1. Which do you like better: Cooking at your house, or going elsewhere?
Well its done at the house I hosted once and it was a lot of work.

2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen bird?
I think it was frozen...was given by one of Steve's brothers.

3. What kind of stuffing? I like stuffing with lots of mushrooms, onions, celery and water chestnuts.

4. Sweet potato or pumpkin pie? Pumpkin pie.

5. Do you believe that turkey leftovers are a curse, or the point of the whole thing? I like leftovers but not too many days of it. I like the first leftover sandwich.

6. Which side dish would provoke a riot if you left it off the menu? stuffing!

7. Do you save the carcass to make soup or stock? no not me

8. What do you wish you had that would make preparing Thanksgiving dinner easier? Probably another oven would be handy.. we're having 13 I believe.

9. Do you get up at the crack of dawn to have dinner ready in the early afternoon, or do you eat at your normal dinner hour? My sister does it so I get to sleep in. :)

10. If you go to somebody else's house, what's your favorite dish to bring? I'm making regular chex mix and a chocolate version but will be helping the day anyway.

11. What do you wish one of your guests wouldn't bring to your house? not sure.

12. Does your usual mix of guests result in drama, or is it a group you're happy to see? not too much drama... just get to watch the sugar hit the kids...

13. What's your absolute favorite thing on the menu? Stuffing and gravy and probably the pies

14. What are you thankful for this year? That everyone is healthy....

No comments: