Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Looking to Use Public Space for an Event?
















I have been working with a nonprofit to find locations to hold a walk next spring. It has been a challenge to find space that might be good for about 200 people and have a pavilion and have availability in March, April, or May 2010. What I have discovered is St Paul doesn't reserve park space until January of that year. Not any sooner. I don't see how that could work for brides planning weddings but I believe what I was told on the phone.

Since it might be cold here one of these three months I also looked at possible indoor facilities, like the sky ways in St. Paul and the Metrodome.

I think it would be cool to have a walk in the sculpture garden outside the Walker Museum but I'm not sure if it is possible.

No comments: