Thursday, August 19, 2010

Holy Cow

Holy Cow. It has been a really long time since I blogged last.

What have I done since I last posted?

Still working both jobs but am now doing the bank job during the day instead of second shift. Feels so good to be able to get back to my bookclub as well as feel like a normal working person or at least the typical with the usual hours.

I had a road trip adventure driving from the twin cities area to Lancaster, Pa. I tried to divide it up within two days but ended up spending a third night in Ohio near Sandusky, thanks to tornadoes and massive rain. Glad to say that the journey back was much faster and I had less storm issues.

Promise to update more often.... I do have lots of postcrossing postcards to post if anyone wants to see them ;)

No comments: